M2M: The Changing Need and Its Solution
The rigorous rise of M2M (Machine to Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) has marked a new page in history for the telecommunication industry. The expansion of Internet-connected devices is enormous, and the number of connected devices is continuously growing.
Man-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet-of-Things (IoT) are
- connecting an ever increasing number of devices which generate a massive amount of data;
- aimed to help businesses boost machine productivity, drive sales and build new revenue models.
- Traditional CPEs no longer provide the functional capabilities to support fast moving industry needs.
- Advanced M2M 4G/LTE routers designed on mission-critical communication features;
- Emphasis on high performance, service reliability and secure connectivity;
- Applicable to a broad range of vertical sectors like:
financial services/ATM/PoS, fleet management, smart transportation, infrastructure (oil & gas), public safety;
- Goal: asset protection and service consistency.
Amera promotes products from our partners Billion Electric and Peplink for the different M2M verticals, depending on the specific requirements.