Who we are
- Amera was founded in 2015 as Value-Added Distributor and Integrator of wireless technologies by a group of industry veterans who have been working together in the telecommunication and high-tech sector for the last 20 years.
- We held senior positions with international system vendors and investment firms like Huawei, Cisco, Siemens Venture Capital, among others, and worked with both direct and indirect customers in EMEA, brokering deals and projects in the tens of millions of dollars.
- Amera operates from headquarters in Constanta, Romania’s second largest city and home to one of Europe’s largest sea ports.
- Amera was established with the goal to provide Valued-Added Distribution and to bring alternative products and technology solutions to the Romanian market.
- We tailored an end-to-end portfolio solution portfolio that both provides the latest wireless communication systems on the infrastructure side, and covers all the way to the last mile with innovative equipment on the end-user side.
- We put special emphasis on the expanding M2M and IoT markets, promoting leading international companies in the fields of Industrial Routers and Smart City solutions.